I am on the way back to Gotland after a weekend in Stockholm with personal development event, I love my company. I’ll talk more about that later.
Something that I noticed when I arrived to Stockholm on Friday morning after being away for 2 weeks was that I did not miss it at all. I had the exact same feeling I had when I left 2 weeks ago, that I was done there.
Life at Gotland is great, it’s a different mindset, new people and like I told you the last time a new day to day life. Gotland is a 4 months thing so the routine will be pretty much the same, I know my goal and what I need to do.
Now is the time to do it.
A normal day can look like this for me:
– get up, drink 1/2L of water then I eat breakfast.
– Go to the gym and workout.
– Home and eat again before going to Glasscafeet and open up.
– Work at Glasscafeet, laugh, have fun and eat a few times during the day.
– Close Glasscafeet and then have a few business presentations.
– Home, eat again, read a few pages from my current book or watch a movie.
One of the best things is the new gym, I decided to train at Gym1. It is more of a old school type of gym, reminds me a lot of ETC in Sandviken where I started out. So this has given me a new motivation.
Another thing is that I can walk everywhere, I have 2min to work (my own work, I have no boss except my fiancée of course, happy wife happy life). I have 15min walk to the gym. So no more stress to catch the subway so I won’t be late.
Also, in Visby there is a lot of tourists and I love to meet tourists and listen to where they come from, where they are going… I am a tourist myself so it’s awesome to talk to more people that loves to travel.
Goals this summer:
1. Have people say, ”what a great service they have at GlasscafetWisby and they always smiling”.
2. Bake awesome treats to my guests. A funny thing is that I actually wanted to be a baker when I was little, now I reach another one of my goals. Is not that success?;)
3. Create a team with likeminded people.
4. Reach my goal body weight before leaving for the USA.
5. Read 3 books.
That is a few of my goals, my main goals to achieve this summer. I wanna look back at this summer and just have a smile on my face.
Next post will be about my weekend in Stockholm. I learned a lot of great things but also learned a lot about others, with some people I saw the real side of them.
Believe to achieve.